A scholarship is an award of financial aid for a student to further his or her education. Scholarships are awarded based upon various criteria, which usually reflect the values and purposes of the donor or founder of the award. Scholarship money is not required to be repaid.
The eligible Students should apply for the Scholarships announced by the Government. The School take steps to get the scholarships for the students.
Common Features of PRE, POST and MERIT-CUM-MEANS Scholarship Schemes
- 30% of scholarships are earmarked for girl students.
- Students should have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination.
- Not more than 2 students from the family.
- Scholarship allocation to States / UTs on the basis of population of minorities.
- Can avail scholarship from not more than one source.
Scheme of Merit cum means based scholarship to students belonging to minority communities.
The objective of the Scheme is to provide financial assistance to the poor and meritorious students belonging to minority communities to enable them to pursue professional and technical courses.